By David M. Greer
- Focused on acute ischemic stroke, the main quickly transforming into quarter of stroke management
- Evidence established: presents top facts for treatment
- Clearly discusses components and subject matters the place most sensible proof has no longer but been established
- Lays out remedies and protocols in instruction manual model for ease of use and reference, even in emergency situations
- Includes newest and state of the art recommendations and kit for facing AIS
Acute Ischemic Stroke: An Evidence-based Approach is an vital reference paintings for neurologists, neurocritical care medics, intensivists, hospitalists, emergency room physicians, neurology citizens and fellows. it's also a worthy source for scientific scholars, health care provider assistants, and nurse practitioners in sanatorium and neurocritical care facilities.
Read or Download Acute Ischemic Stroke: An Evidence-based Approach PDF
Similar internal medicine books
Top urologists and professional experts overview and summarize for family members practitioners the newest wondering how top to judge, diagnose, and deal with all of the most ordinarily encountered urological stipulations. issues mentioned diversity from urinary tract infections in young ones and adults to the overview and remedy of hematuria, kidney stones, benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), interstitial cystitis, and prostatitis.
Operator abilities, and particularly decision-making and strategic talents, are the main serious issue for the result of catheter-based cardiovascular interventions. at present, such talents are regularly built via the empirical trial and mistake strategy in simple terms. during this textbook, for the 1st time, an particular instructing, education, and studying process is determined out that may permit interventional operators, even if cardiologists, vascular surgeons, vascular experts, or radiologists, to profit approximately and to enhance the cognitive abilities required with the intention to in attaining constant expert-level catheter-based interventions.
…The cardiac unit is a jungle, inhabited through fierce nurses, killer intensivists, marauding attendings, a variety of flesh-eating experts, ill sufferers, and plenty of arrhythmias. –from the Preface are you able to realize the decision of the traditional sinus rhythm? identify the ordinary habitat of Multifocal Atrial Tachycardia or Ventricular traumatic inflammation?
Follow all the newest wisdom in MSK ultrasound with increased insurance of the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee, foot, and ankle, in addition to interventional radiology suggestions. take advantage of certain interpretations and diagnoses with aid from hundreds and hundreds of latest line drawings and scans. Reference differential prognosis tables to quick deduce the main most probably scientific challenge being assessed.
- Hyperkinetic Movement Disorders: Differential Diagnosis and Treatment
- Glomerulonephritis (New Clinical Applications: Nephrology)
- Geriatric Emergency Medicine, An Issue of Clinics in Geriatric Medicine, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
- Clinical Progress in Renal Cancer
- Controversies in Female Pelvic Reconstruction, An Issue of Urologic Clinics - E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
- Robotic Donor Nephrectomy: A Practical Guide
Additional info for Acute Ischemic Stroke: An Evidence-based Approach
Acute Ischemic Stroke: An Evidence-based Approach by David M. Greer